SwissGear SA1923 ScanSmart Black Backpack

SA1923 ScanSmart Black Backpack

Find SwissGear Black Backpack Everyday Low Prices at web! Fantastic Deals on All Items.Products & reviews Beta.Computer backpacks are becoming very popular with people who are always on their feet. A good laptop computer backpack is one that should be able to protect your laptop from damages.
Swiss Gear Laptop Backpack
The Best!
By dedhed
Amazon Verified Purchase
I bought this backpack for school. After an exhaustive search online, in local stores and across campus, I can definitively say that this is hands down the best laptop backpack you can buy!
Pros:
1. Tons of space and usable compartments:
- 1 padded laptop compartment
- 1 thin compartment that can be used for papers and folders
- 1 main compartment that contains vertical dividers to keep things organized, a smaller interior mesh pocket, and an ipod/cell phone pouch that leads to a slit in the top of the backpack for a headphone cord
- 1 decent sized pocket on each side (I use 1 for my laptop charger and accessories)
- 2 stretchy water bottle pockets big enough for the big 1 liter bottles (good for umbrella too)
- 1 small pocket on the top front
- 1 pocket on the bottom front that contains a bunch of small organizer pockets found in every backpack that nobody ever uses
2. Comfort: padded, shock absorbing arm pads, padded back, and a comfortable handle on top.
3. Appearance: In my opinion, this is one of the best looking backpacks out there, but I can't argue with taste so if you have one of those ugly backpacks, that's fine with me.
4. Price: Phenomenal deal! ($50 when I purchased it) Would have gladly spent more (don't tell amazon)
Cons: (there really are none... I'm nitpicking here)
1. The opening for the laptop is on the side (not the top) which makes it a little awkward to get in and out. Not a big deal though.
2. I would have liked a little more padding underneath the laptop. The amount of padding is pretty similar to most other laptop cases though. You just need to be careful about setting it down to hard.
3. The size was perfect for my 15.6 widescreen. I haven't tried a 17", but I'm guessing it would be too big (if you could get it to fit inside, it would be VERY tight)

1 ความคิดเห็น:

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. under armour backpacks

แสดงความคิดเห็น